Sometimes, you are watching a video, and you liked it so much that you permanently save that video on your device. There are many advantages to keep the desired video offline on your device, sure it takes some space of your device’s storage, but you can see that without using your internet connection. Youtube doesn’t allow users to download the videos for free. You have to subscribe to the youtube premium pack in order to save the videos offline in your device. Although, these downloaded videos couldn’t move one device to another, also you can’t share these videos with other people. This is the time where third-party youtube downloaders come handy to download youtube videos for android free. Apkioshub is dedicated to provide you content you need.
However, using these providers is not the right thing to do as it is against the terms of service of youtube. It can open you up to the copyright infringement act unless you have permission to download the copyright holder’s work. This article will help you to find websites and applications that can help you to download Youtube videos for android.
Download Youtube Videos for Android : 2 Ways
- Downloading Youtube Videos Using Applications
- Downloading Youtube Videos Using Websites
How To Download Youtube Videos Using Android Application:
There are many applications available that will help users to Download youtube videos for android and PC from it. I recommend using the Videobuddy apk download because of the clean and elegant interface and overall downloading experience. Users can try out different alternatives to this application to try out different interfaces and choose which is best for them. Ex Tubemate.
Videobuddy – Stream and Download youtube videos for android:
This application is not available on google play store, so users have to install it from the browser of their android devices. Follow the below steps to install a videobuddy apk download on your android device:
First of all, users have to change some settings before installing the application on the device:
- Open an android setting on your smartphone.
- Look for security options in that list of menu items.
- Check the option of “Unknown Sources” to help your device understand your installation preferences.
- Now, you can easily install any apk downloaded from third-party websites.
Follow The Steps To Install Videobuddy Apk On Android:
- Users can open any of their installed web browsers on their android devices.
- Click on option New Tab to open a new tab on the web browser.
- Paste This Link “http://m.videobuddy.com/” on the address bar of the browser and hit search button on the keyboard
- This above link opens up a webpage, search for the download button and tap on it.
- After the download of apk, tap on it to install on your android device.
How To Download Youtube Videos for android With Videobuddy:
- Copy the link of the youtube video you wish to download on your device.
- Open the installed videobuddy app.
- Navigate to the top of the screen and paste that link on the search bar of this application.
- It will open the youtube video, find the download button, and select the quality.
- It will download the video offline in your device with the same quality that you have chosen.
How To Download Youtube Videos Using Websites:
- This method will be useful for mobiles and computers as well.
- Go to your desired video that you wanted to download in the browser.
- Search for the address bar of your browser and add the word “vd” in “www.yotube.com”, so it would be like “www.vdyoutube.com”. Hit enter on your keyboard.
- This procedure will open up a new website, Choose the quality you wish to download your video and click on the download button.
- It will download a youtube video on your pc.
If you are using a computer and want to download youtube videos for android offline, you can use software to achieve it.
Use 4k Video Downloader To Download Youtube Videos for Android:
- Paste this link in your browser’s address bar ” https://www.4kdownload.com/products/product-videodownloader”, then head over to download button, it will download the setup file of 4K Video Downloader.
- Once the setup file is downloaded, double-click on the setup file, follow the instructions of dialogue boxes to get on with the installation of 4K Video Downloader on your computer.
- Open your youtube video in the browser, that you wanted to download.
- Copy the video’s address from the address bar of the browser.
- Open installed 4K Video Downloader from searching from the start menu.
- After opening that software, look for the “paste link” option and click on it.
- Paste the copied youtube’s video link, choose the format, quality, download folder.
- Click download after selecting and changing everything.
- Open that video’s location and double-click to play on your computer.
We hope that this article solved all your questions and queries regarding the How To Download YouTube Videos for android on any device. Feel free to ask any unanswered questions in the comment below.